4.10.2023

Things Read While Sick

It's weird but when I get sick, I get MORE of a certain kind of work done.


Check these out.


Brian Mattson does a good review of the Passion of the Christ

A decent, quick case for infant baptism

Jordan Peterson's valiant fight against cancel culture, reported by Craig Carter at World Magazine

Robert P. George receives deserved high praise from Andrew Walker in National Review.  I tend to take this position, summarized in the last paragraph: "He’s a via media between liberal proceduralism, which hesitates to legislate moral concerns, and full-on religious establishment."

The Pro-Life agenda is getting demolished in every election since Dobbs.  Why, and what can they do about it?  Theologically, I don't like it, but the Wall Street Journal has political wisdom for the right here:




I've seen Bishop Barron showing up in my social media feed.  This WSJ Good Friday article proves to me he is on the right track.



No comments:

Post a Comment