1.13.2024

Life Update

I’m going to start writing and posting again. 

It’s been about 3 months of a hiatus.

 

I’m no longer a pastor and do not speak/write with the authority of that office. 

(I have a “secular” job now – an indefinite break from “full-time ministry.”)

 

It’s probably weird for most of you to hear, but I am totally unfamiliar with how to live, work, attend church, husband, parent, befriend, and write, as a Christian who is not a pastor.  (Been pastoring for 20 years, since 2003).

 

My beliefs have not changed, though I may articulate some minor changes of emphasis in the coming months.

 

Pray for me in this time of transition:

To transition well to “secular” work.

To forgive those in the church who have mistreated me, as I need forgiveness for sinning against God and others.

To grow closer to the Lord and have a heart seeking His face, His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment