1.03.2007

Sara's New Year Resolutions

You have to understand, dear reader, that my DH is a very list-oriented and orderly person, while I take a more "shotgun" scatter approach to things. So you won't find any neat lists of my New Year Resolutions in this post. Hey, I haven't even made any resolutions yet! I keep coming up with more ideas and haven't settled on any yet. Maybe tomorrow's idea will be better than today's...

But I have decided to finish up whatever projects I started in 2006: baby ribbed cardigan (needs zipper sewn in), Bayerische socks (I'm 1.5" into the first sock!), and that king-sized hand-quilted patchwork quilt (started in 1999).

Finishing old projects also includes doing the projects I bought supplies for and haven't started yet! I won't bore you with that list - it's way too long!! Suffice it to say I have enough sock yarn to knit a pair each month of 2007... perhaps that's a worthy goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment