11.09.2020

Stolen Election?

Conservatives are quick to cry foul on the election just now.

Here are two examples that give me pause.

1. I was strongly suspicious when the school board candidate I did NOT want elected, appeared at the top of my ballot, though the last name started with Z.  I thought they always went alphabetical, and that the candidate had rigged it so his name was on top to get the ignorant vote.

An election official friend corrected me.  Every few ballots are printed in a different order so no candidate gets that top-name bias.  Huh.


2. I heard breathless reports of vans bringing ballots to a counting location in Detroit at 3 in the morning.  Proof of fraud, right?  Far from it.  Urban voting centers are slower to get totals due to higher volume, perhaps they send ballots elsewhere to be counted, when more rural areas count on site, etc.  I'm not sure of all the details of the process everywhere, so will be SLOW to accuse and assume fraud is happening, just because my guy is losing.


Now, I'd LOVE it if recounts and Trump's litigation resulted in a count that favored him.  I think every legal means should be exhausted.  But the numbers for it just aren't adding up right now.

If you believe every assertion of fraud and election stealing in your social media feed, I'd urge you to reconsider how you decide what is true.

If Fox and the Wall Street Journal are now part of the liberal mainstream media, just because they won't fight for Trump, you have crossed a line that I cannot cross.

1 comment:

  1. There is soooo much info on the voter frauds if you stay off of mainstream sites and do some research. Even in Virginia-which is not contested at this point-so many people are posting issues with their votes not showing up. Besides the fact that Trump was way ahead here as we were watching, with something like 83-90% of the vote in--and then all of a sudden everything flipped. Then there's the software program Dominion that can change fractional votes-which are not as easily shown as fraud. Then there's Hammer-which was developed under Obama for foreign military use-and now being used to spy on americans and to change votes; along with Scorecard. Lots and lots of fraud. Trump told us at 2:30 AM on Nov 4 that there would be a dump of ballots at 4AM0-He knew what they were doing. Pray God's anointing and protection on him to expose the evil doers and bring them to justice

    ReplyDelete