7.06.2022

Biblical Worldview Series

Over the next month or two, I plan to write a brief article on each of the seven cardinal points of theology, listed below.


My hope is to set forth what I believe.

Lately, I've been interacting online more, and doing a fair bit of criticism or correction regarding culture.  There is a LOT of unbalanced or immature stuff out there - people who have caught on to the right ideas in general, but they don't weigh them with other biblical truths, or there are still unsanctified, pagan, sinful-nature elements mixed in.

One way to address that is to confront it head-on with correction.  

Another way is to set forth the "analogy of faith," as it is called: what the whole church has agreed together is true and important.  I've decided to focus my energies more here, for a while.


The important things for Christians to consider are these:

1. God

2. Creation

3. Mankind - our condition before and after the Fall

4. Christ - His person and work

5. Salvation - the Holy Spirit 

6. Church and Means of Grace - the Spirit's continuing work

7. Last Things, Eschatology, End Times

No comments:

Post a Comment