10.11.2006

Too Tempting


There's an article here about William and Mary being required by the NCAA to change it's logo because the presence of the two feathers was ruled "hostile and abusive." (more here) They are still allowed to have use their nickname "Tribe."


Hmmmm.... after having done 3 school logos (which required the use of feathers), it's fun to think about doing one for W&M! But I don't think I want to put my feet by that fire. However, I am very curious to see what they'll come up with! It will be difficult to come up with any logo for a name like Tribe that is less "offensive" than 2 simple feathers.

If we're not careful, our society will require us all to use 50% grey in an ambiguous blob-shape to represent EVERYTHING (but then I suppose the evolutionists would be offended by the use of such a shape!)

No comments:

Post a Comment