From HB London, Focus on the Family's clergy guy, on having others hold you accountable as a man. He's quoting Chuck Colson, who's quoting Chuck Swindoll...
1. Have you been with a woman anywhere this past week that might be seen as compromising?
2. Have any of your financial dealings lacked integrity?
3. Have you exposed yourself to any sexually explicit material?
4. Have you spent adequate time in Bible study and prayer?
5. Have you given priority time to your family?
6. Have you fulfilled the mandate of your calling?
7. Have you just lied to me?